This blog is specially constructed for you, Who wishes to travel on a minimum budget or minimum time. We called this, ‘Travel max and Spend less’
Everyone loves to travel, but due to some limitations or busy schedules, they are not able to travel. I am providing some valuable tips, trips, and types that help you in travel planning.
Traveling is a meditation
Which helps you to keep touring and keep smiling.
1) First plan a short trip someplace one or two hours distance.
2) Start your trip early morning so you will get more time, less traffic.
3) Use your vehicle, any Motorcycle or Car so you can enjoy every movement of travel and explore maximum in minimum time and cost.
4) Motorcycle is the best tool to travel because you get maximum benefits at a minimum cost.
Motorcycle road trip Benefits
1) Time saving specially in traffic.
2) No need more space for Parking
3) You can ride till the road ends, you can ride more off-roading as near as the ultimate destination.
4) Petrol saving so cost-effective.
A place to visit near Mumbai.
Below bike ride will cost you less than
Rs. 500/- for return journey.
1) Lonavala 90 km.
2) Khopoli 70 Km
3) Khandala Ghat 85 Km
4) Alibaug 100 Km
5) Igatpuri 120 Km
6) Vandri Lake 53 Km.
If you compare any other type of transportation
It Will cost you just like common transport.
Rs.1.75/Km, If you Ride 100 cc bike.
I am Prasad,
Passionate travelar and motorcycle rider.
I already completed more than 45 official ride
Above 1,00,000 Km, On My Hero Honda passion pro
including Leh- Laddakh. Agra Taj Mahal, Statue of Unity, and many more.
I Just want to share my unique experience.
It will help you to plan traveling and explore the best locations.
In upcoming blogs so stay tune.