The Palace of Sidhhisha Mohamud Khan. Descendants of Siddhi Johar. Located at 4 km away from Murud beach on the hilltop of Alibaug – Murud road. Murud, Raigad Maharashtra.
Sidhhi Johar also known as Siddhi of Janjeera. He was a king of Janjeera and he become famous during his tenure. Because no one could defeat him by coming to Janjira. So he remained invincible forever.
We saw a beautiful sea view from Palace area. Janjeera the famous seaport is also visibal from here.
How to reach Siddi Palace
- Air Nearest Air port is Mumbai = 142 km
- Train Nearest railway station is Roha = 40 Km.
- Road Mumbai to Murud 143 km via Mumbai Goa highway.
- Sea Ferryboat is available from Gateway of India and Bhaucha dhakka. Which dropped us at Mandwa jetty away from Murud 72 Km.
Distance From Siddi Palace
- Mumbai – 141 km
- Pune – 158 km
- Satara – 205 km
- Ratnagiri – 253 km
- Dapoli – 132 km
- Panvel – 106 km
- Nashik – 256 km
- Murud – 1.2 km
- Alibaug – 47.8 km
Nearby place to visit
- Alibaug beach
- Kashid beach
- Chaul Datta mandir
- Birla Temple Salav
- Murud Janjira
- Rameshwar Mandir
- Kihim beach
- Kumbhe Waterfall
Tips and Guidance
- I recommend sea route, you can cover Alibaug beaches and minimizes travel time. Try new Roro service so you can travel with your vehicle.
- If you like seafood, I recommend Patil Khanaval at Murud beach. Food facilities are available under coconut trees.
- Boat facilities are not available in the rainy season.
- Since this palace is private property, you need to get prior permission to go there.